Waterstone on Augusta is a positive, caring workplace. We have fun every day, while reaping the rewards and satisfaction of delivering the highest quality assisted living and memory care to our residents.
Waterstone on Augusta, the premire assisted living community in Greenville, SC is growing and is looking to hire an LPN for our nursing department.
The candidate should have:
- Passion for seniors and a love of nursing
- Experienced LPN with a current SC license and in good standing
- Must have at least 3 years in SNF and/or ALF with management experience
- Excellent communication skills / customer services skills
- Experience in Survey process, state regulations
- Flexible work hours, taking on call, some weekends required
PTO, Insurance and other benefits available.
“Serving Hearts” Wanted
We have heard many times that the #1 reason families choose a Foster Senior Living care community is our people. It is the caring hearts of our leadership and staff that make residents feel welcome and loved. Every member of our team goes out of their way to get to know and understand residents, to know the names of family members and to care about their history. We celebrate all the different personalities here, and go about our work keeping residents’ best interests top of mind.
Because of the critical role of each and every team member, we work hard to train and retain staff. Our compensation and benefit package is competitive. We offer career growth opportunities. We make our staff feel appreciated. We have a saying here, “It’s a calling, not a career.” If our culture sounds like a good fit for you, please apply online or in person.
Please refrain from contacting the community regarding employment inquires.