Waterstone on Augusta is a positive, caring workplace. We have fun every day, while reaping the rewards and satisfaction of delivering the highest quality assisted living and memory care to our residents.
“Serving Hearts” Wanted
We have heard many times that the #1 reason families choose a Foster Senior Living care community is our people. It is the caring hearts of our leadership and staff that make residents feel welcome and loved. Every member of our team goes out of their way to get to know and understand residents, to know the names of family members and to care about their history. We celebrate all the different personalities here, and go about our work keeping residents’ best interests top of mind.
Because of the critical role of each and every team member, we work hard to train and retain staff. Our compensation and benefit package is competitive. We offer career growth opportunities. We make our staff feel appreciated. We have a saying here, “It’s a calling, not a career.” If our culture sounds like a good fit for you, please apply online or in person.
We Are Hiring!
Director of Health and Wellness
Seeking a licensed nurse for a position as a Health and Wellness Director at Waterstone on Augusta.
Leadership experience in Assisted Living or Health Care field.
Duties include, but not limited to:
- Overseeing all aspect of resident care in an Assisted Living setting
- Managing and Scheduling Nursing Staff
- Inservice Education Annually
- Understanding of All-State Regulations
- Physician Rounds
- Daily Nursing Rounds
- Monthly QA Rounds
- Medication Administration Oversight
- Service Plans
- Budget Adherence and Survey Preparedness
- Coordination of Hospice
Management experience is preferred with at least three to five years’ experience in long-term care. This is a salaried position and compensation is based on experience. Benefits include vacation, holiday pay, and health insurance.
PRN Med Techs / Med Techs
Shifts from: 7a-7p and 7p-7a.
The primary purpose of your job position is to assist in the administering of medications to residents as ordered by the attending physician, under the direction of the attending physician, your supervisor and your administrator. The administration of medications shall be in accordance with established nursing standards, the policies, procedures, and practices of this facility, and the requirements of this state.
As a Certified Medication Aide/Tech, you are delegated the administrative authority, responsibility, and accountability necessary for carrying out your assigned duties.
Click here to read the full job descriptions.
PRN Caregivers / Caregivers
Shifts from: 7a-7p and 7p-7a.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provide assistance to residents with activities of daily living as needed according to care plan. (Toileting, Ambulation, Eating, Transferring, Bathing, Dressing, Personal Hygiene, etc.)
- Assure that residents are dressed appropriately when in living areas of the home or outside the building.
- Assist and teach the residents skills in self-help in activities and daily living to maximize their independence and freedom of movement.
- Based on training criteria, perform all personal care tasks. With completion of the personal care aide course, perform basic personal care tasks. If additional courses are completed, perform special health related tasks, as approved by doctors’ orders, approved, and signed off by a registered nurse.
- Provide personal assistance as needed, requested, or required.
- Respond to hand bell or other signaling calls.
The maintenance team member is responsible for performing maintenance and housekeeping duties in the community and around the community grounds as assigned. Responsible for assisting with maintaining a safe, clean, and comfortable environment for the residents, guests, and team members.
Experience and Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed throughout this job description are representative of the knowledge, skills, and abilities required.
- On year maintenance and/or housekeeping experience preferred
- Technical school education preferred
- Demonstrates general understanding of systems such as HVAC, plumbing, electrical, mechanical, and code compliance
- Possess a general understanding of OSHA, fire prevention, and life and safety regulations
- Ability to respond to emergency calls outside of normal working hours
- Able to handle multiple priorities
- Possess written and verbal skills for effective communication
- Demonstrate good judgment, problem-solving, and decision-making skills
- Ability to work semi-independently without direct supervision; following all community procedures and guidelines and having the ability to follow-through on assigned tasks
Reports to: Maintenance Director
Please refrain from contacting the community regarding employment inquires.