Choosing where you’ll spend your golden years is one of the most important decisions you’ll ever make. If you’re considering making Waterstone on Augusta your new home, you may wonder how to ensure it’s the right place for you. These questions to ask when choosing an assisted living community can help you learn everything you need to know.
Questions to Ask When Choosing an Assisted Living Community
If you’re looking for an assisted living community, you’re seeking a place to live that provides much more than just housing. A good assisted living community will provide all the amenities you need to enjoy your retirement and ensure you have the resources you need to thrive. At Waterstone on Augusta, we prioritize offering a personalized and supportive experience for all our residents. But what does that mean, and how do you know you’ll enjoy spending your retirement with us? Exploring these questions to ask when you’re choosing an assisted living community can help you find the clarity and confidence you’re looking for.
One of the reasons that assisted living is popular among seniors is that it can provide an excellent quality of life. What questions will help you understand daily life at Waterstone on Augusta?
- What are residential living areas like? At Waterstone on Augusta, we strive to create a community that feels like a natural home for our residents. Residents enjoy modern and personalized private living spaces and a variety of comfortable shared spaces for socializing.
- How do residents keep busy? Waterstone on Augusta offers a variety of programs every day that give seniors opportunities to learn, grow, and enjoy each other’s company.
- How will living here make my life easier? Residents at Waterstone on Augusta enjoy daily housekeeping services and other assistance with daily living tasks. Because we specialize in personalized care, you’ll always get the help you need.
Health and Wellness
Because a senior’s health will likely change throughout their retirement, moving into an assisted living community that can support them through those changes is essential. What questions should you ask about your health needs?
- How are daily health needs managed? At Waterstone on Augusta, medication management and routine wellness monitoring ensure every resident’s health needs are met daily.
- What health resources are available on-site? Aside from routine care, our community offers on-site health care from various therapeutic providers.
- Does this community provide memory care? Because age-related memory issues are common, Waterstone on Augusta offers dedicated memory care services for seniors that need them.
Fun and Leisure
Being well taken care of is essential, but you also want to move into a community where residents can enjoy themselves in various ways. How can you make sure you’ll get the chance to make the most of your retirement?
- What kind of social activities can you look forward to? Waterstone on Augusta provides a bustling social calendar with various fun activities, including movie nights, happy hours, and outings to local attractions.
- How is the food? Our community dining room offers gourmet southern cooking to residents three times a day and a snack bar. We also take resident feedback on the menu to ensure that everyone’s enjoying every meal.
- What’s the neighborhood like? Our community is centrally located in beautiful Greenville, where residents can enjoy the best of the city as well as the peace and quiet our community provides. You’ll never get bored in Greenville!
We hope these questions to ask when choosing an assisted living community will help you learn everything you need to know about Waterstone on Augusta. Schedule a tour with us and come see why people love our community!
Are you looking for a premier assisted living and memory care community in downtown Greenville, South Carolina? Visit us at Waterstone on Augusta. Our community is relaxing and elegant, and we strive to enhance the quality of life of the seniors we serve through teamwork and unity. To learn more about our amenities and to view our lovely community, please schedule a tour online or call us today at 864-605-7236.